Work smarter, not harder: win 2 hrs a day by organising yourself smarter
Your work is piling up, you are constantly being interrupted and you are drowning in e-mails, meetings, calls and tight deadlines. You only get to the most urgent tasks and feel like you are not really progressing. Recognizable? The good news is that you don’t have to work more in order to get more done.
Programme of this training
- To evaluate your sense of control and perspective via a self-assessment test. This will allow you to gain insight into your functioning profile and its impact on your professional efficiency.
- To discover the 5 characteristics of a highly efficient person. This will help you find a balance between collaborating and being available on the one hand and completing your tasks uninterruptedly on the other hand.
- To learn how to prioritize and determine timing so you can take the right action at the right time.
- To discover in which circumstances you work the most efficiently and which actions are necessary to create this setting.
- You put the acquired techniques into practice and experience their impact via practical exercises. In this way, you learn how they work, what they have to offer and how you can easily implement them in your daily work context.
- Situation-Based Learning
- Brain-Based Learning
- Concrete cases
- Role-play in group
- Exchanging experiences
- « Best practices »
- Visual aids
- Practical information sheets
- A personal action plan