At Happy Mondays, we attach the utmost importance to respecting and protecting the privacy and personal data of our customers.
The purpose of this page is to explain to you the processing of personal data implemented in the context of the use of our services.
Personal data” refers to all information about you as a natural person that allows you to be identified, directly or indirectly. The personal data that we may collect when you browse the site and place an order are in particular your surnames, first names, postal address, e-mail address and telephone number as well as navigation data (IP address …).
Happy Mondays is likely to collect your personal data when:
– You browse the pages of the site (desktop or mobile)
– You subscribe to our information feeds (Newsletter, alerts, …)
– You get in touch with our brand (“Contact” section)
Use of the data
Mandatory personal data collected, which is essential for processing and managing customer orders and for the commercial relationship between Happy Mondays and the customer, is indicated by an asterisk on all the relevant pages of the site.
They enable Happy Mondays to:
– Process your questions or requests for information by email, telephone or chat type email message
– Manage your customer account, your shopping cart and your orders
– Manage your deliveries, the follow-up of your orders as well as after-sales service
– Send you the Newsletter if you have subscribed to it
– Gathering your opinion on our site and our products by offering you the opportunity to participate in surveys or polls, by email or by phone.
– Customize the site (mobile and desktop) according to your affinities
– Analyze site traffic (mobile and desktop)
– Organize contests and advertising
– Fight against fraud during the payment of the order
All of the treatments listed above are necessary for the execution of the contract between the customer and Happy Mondays.
You have the possibility of withdrawing your consent concerning commercial prospecting operations by making a request by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by clicking on the link provided for this purpose at the bottom of the newsletter. Once the unsubscription has been successfully completed, your e-mail address will be removed from the mailing list.
Happy Mondays is the sole user of your personal data. They may nevertheless be transmitted to third party subcontractors who will use them on behalf and only on behalf of Happy Mondays.
Happy Mondays may transmit your personal data in the following cases:
– In the context of shipping and payment of your order
– In case of recourse to a technical service provider in order to provide you with the requested service
– For the collection of customer opinions on marketed items
– Within the framework of the maintenance and technical development of the website and the mobile site
– At the request of the judicial authorities or any administrative authority empowered by law
– If you explicitly consent to this information being passed on to partners (e.g. for advertising purposes).
There are different types of cookies
Cookies strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the site:
The use of these cookies enables the Happy Mondays website to offer you the following services, among others:
– Saving your basket
– Saving your wish list and favorites
– Saving and displaying the last consulted products
Cookies for audience measurement and statistics
Thanks to these cookies, we can establish statistics on the use of the Happy Mondays site.
This information is useful to us:
– to carry out studies in order to adapt the content of the Site to your needs.
– to detect malfunctions and improve our quality of service.
Social network cookies and advertising cookies from partner companies
They are likely to be placed in your terminal in order to improve the interactivity of our site and to personalize the advertising offer which is addressed to you outside our site according to your centers of interest.
For the main browsers, you can refer to the following pages:
– For Internet Explorer™
– For Safari™
– For Chrome™
– For Firefox™
– For Opera™
Your rights on the personal data collected
You always have the possibility to know the personal data in our possession and to request that it be modified or deleted, insofar as this is in compliance with our legal obligations regarding the retention of data relating to commercial transactions. For any information on this subject, please send your request to our head office.
We undertake to reply within a maximum of one month following receipt of your duly completed request.
If you feel that your data protection rights have not been respected, you may file a complaint directly with your national data protection authority, which will examine your complaint and respond to you within three months.
For more information on how to exercise your rights, you can visit https://www.autoriteprotectiondonnees.be/.