T.E.A.M. effectiveness: Together Everyone Achieves More
This training is available:
There is no standard recipe to create an efficient team. Strong leadership, clear communication and working towards a common goal are all factors that contribute strongly to a productive collaboration. Besides that, a good understanding of the profile of a team and an efficient organisation of the work are driving forces behind the success of a team. Having a clear insight into the team allows you to valorise what is already running well, to offer the right support and to adjust where necessary. An efficient organisation of the work makes it possible to define the right action points in order to obtain the best team results.
Programme of this training
- To observe and analyse the team’s performance via a short test and to determine possible areas for improvement.
- To discover your team’s DNA and to become aware of the strengths as well as the points of attention for each team member with regard to the organisation of the work. You will experience the power of clear communication.
- To discover how Office 365 as well as its applications (OneNote, OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams, …) can significantly increase the efficiency and performance of your team.
- To learn how to better plan projects and centralize and archive information. You will discover the power of the ‘Start-Stop-Continue’ concept.
- To practice the acquired techniques and experience their impact in practical situations. In this way you will discover how they work, what they can contribute and how you can implement them easily in your daily work context.
What will you get out of this journey?
First of all, you will become aware of the current modus operandi of your team: the strengths, the points of attention and the areas that need adjustment. In addition, you will strengthen your relationship with your colleauges, you will build team cohesion and feed the trust in the team and its means. Finally, you will learn how to optimize your way of working, systems, procedures and workflows. In addition you will discover how you can significantly increase your personal efficiency as well as that of the team by adjusting a few habits, resulting in a better organisation and results.
- Situation-Based Learning
- Brain-Based Learning
- Concrete cases
- Role-play in group
- Exchanging experiences
- « Best practices »
- Visual aids
- Practical information sheets
- A personal action plan
Feel free to contact us
Fill in the form, call us, or contact us by e-mail.