This training is available:
Many people don’t listen in order to understand, they listen in order to answer. Have you noticed that yet? More and more entrepreneurs, company superiors, directors and managers consider active listening an essential skill to practice their profession effectively. In addition to asking pertinent questions, it drives growth and development.
Programme of this training
- To discover a communication model which will help you better understand the interactions between people.
- To gain insight into your own listening skills and to become aware of the importance of asking pertinent questions to improve the quality of your work and your professional efficiency.
- To discover different levels of listening and to learn how to manage them in different professional situations.
- To discover the different types of questions and how to use them effectively.
- To practice the acquired techniques and experience their impact in practical situations. In this way you will discover how they work, what they can contribute and how you can implement them easily in your daily work context.
What will you get out of this journey?
Mastering different questioning techniques and your ability to listen actively will simplify and strengthen your relationships with colleauges, ensure effective conflict management, more effective feedback, better developed leadership and an increase in your professional efficiency.
- Situation-Based Learning
- Brain-Based Learning
- Concrete cases
- Role-play in group
- Exchanging experiences
- « Best practices »
- Visual aids
- Practical information sheets
- A personal action plan
Feel free to contact us
Fill in the form, call us, or contact us by e-mail.