Better communication at work
This training is available:
You communicate all day long. But do your messages actually get across? Do your words have the desired effect on your conversational partners? Effective communication requires a good understanding of interaction models and a thorough insight into your own communication style and that of others. Have you mastered this? Then you can consciously communicate and significantly increase the impact on your conversational partner.
Programme of this training
- To discover your communication profile, your natural communication style and the impact you have on your conversational partners. More specifically, you will discover why certain people do what you ask of them and others do not.
- To be introduced to the two positions that appear in each type of communication and to use them consciously by means of an interaction model developed by Happy Mondays.
- To become aware of the importance of listening actively and to improve your listening skills.
- To discover the secrets of great communicators and to learn how they communicate effectively, even when they make mistakes.
- To practice the acquired techniques and experience their impact in practical situations. In this way you will discover how they work, what they can contribute and how you can implement them easily in your daily work context.
What will you get out of this journey?
You will gain a better insight into the mechanisms of interpersonal communication and will learn to listen in order to understand, not to react. You will be able to apply the acquired communication techniques in practical situations and adapt your attitude to your conversational partners. You will communicate with impact: you will communicate clearly, respectfully, and convincingly. This will build self-confidence and peace of mind.
- Situation-Based Learning
- Brain-Based Learning
- Concrete cases
- Role-play in group
- Exchanging experiences
- « Best practices »
- Visual aids
- Practical information sheets
- A personal action plan
Feel free to contact us
Fill in the form, call us, or contact us by e-mail.