Leadership & people management: leadership for experienced managers
This training is available:
Your role as Senior Manager requires daily development and adjustment of your knowledge and skills. Effective leadership and efficient team management demand a good insight into your own personality as well as those of your employees. In addition, it requires effective communication, a culture of continuous feedback and constructive conflict management. The result? A strengthening of your credibility and a stronger, more motivated and efficient team.
Programme of this training
- To redefine what leadership means to you and redesign your role as a manager by means of 3 key questions. In addition, you will discover your personality profile (Insights Discovery, MBTI, DISC, …) and its impact on your communication, functioning modus and leadership.
- To be introduced to new leadership, with team dynamics and with underlying incentives and their impact on persuasion processes. By means of business cases and intervision, you will learn how you can deal with problems more effectively as a people manager.
- To discover the 5 disfunctions of teamwork, the Flow principle, the 4 communication styles and the Growth feedback model.
- To be introduced to the concept ‘Perfect Team vs. Winning Team’ and the characteristics of high-performing teams. You will discover the difference between micro and macro project management.
- To practice the acquired techniques and experience their impact in practical situations. In this way you will discover how they work, what they can contribute and how you can implement them easily in your daily work context.
What will you get out of this training?
Thanks to a greater knowledge of your own personality as well as those of your employees, you will be capable of optimally adjusting your behaviour, decisions and strategies to the objectives you are trying to reach. You will communicate clearly and respectfully, you will be capable of giving and receiving feedback and you will be able to easily support your team, motivate them and adjust where necessary. You will be aware of all possible disfunctions and capable of adjusting your leadership style in order to allow your team to perform optimally.
- Situation-Based Learning
- Brain-Based Learning
- Concrete cases
- Role-play in group
- Exchanging experiences
- « Best practices »
- Visual aids
- Practical information sheets
- A personal action plan
Feel free to contact us
Fill in the form, call us, or contact us by e-mail.