Shift Happens: 8 key elements of successful change
This training is available:
Nothing is permanent… except for change. And certainly in the current professional world. Companies live at the pace of new projects, new strategies, new approaches, new techniques, new methods, new management, changes of course, reorganisations, … These changes are often managed well on a technical and financial level, but on a human level they are experienced as being very destabilising. The real success of these projects and their implementation, however, depends largely on the positive mindset and motivation of the people involved. Targeted support during change is thus very important to ensure the maximum consent and involvement of your employees.
Programme of this training
- To become aware of the role of change in your daily life and to realise this is a natural process.
- To discover the 8 key elements of successful change, to redefine your understanding of success and to be introduced to the different factors which influence the process of change.
- To learn how to deal with change effectively, to learn the different reactions change can provoke, to discover how instinct works and how to develop self-control.
- To discover the impact of your mindset (fixed and growth) on ideas. You will examine the 6 behavioural patterns associated with change, how to take the specific needs of each person involved into account and to gain insight into the tension that is caused by this.
- To practice the acquired techniques and experience their impact in practical situations. In this way you will discover how they work, what they can contribute and how you can implement them easily in your daily work context.
What will you get out of this journey?
You will have a clear view on the meaning of change. You will know which elements you need to take into account and the different behavioural patterns you will encounter during the process. You will be aware of the impact of your mindset on the reaction of people and you will possess techniques to influence your employees positively.
- Situation-Based Learning
- Brain-Based Learning
- Concrete cases
- Role-play in group
- Exchanging experiences
- « Best practices »
- Visual aids
- Practical information sheets
- A personal action plan
Feel free to contact us
Fill in the form, call us, or contact us by e-mail.