The basics of people management
This training is available:
As a leader or manager, you have a double role: you are responsible for the performance of your team and at the same time, you need to complete your own tasks. Because the quality of your team’s results depends primarily on the work of your employees, it is important to manage them correctly. Managing and adjusting your leadership style, effectively communicating, making the right decisions and efficiently managing your employees are key factors in leading your team and reaching your objectives.
Programme of this training
- To learn different management styles and to discover your own. You will unravel your team’s DNA.
- To become aware of the difference between leadership and management and to gain insight into your own convictions, incentives and challenges as a leader. You will learn when and how you need to be a task-oriented or people-oriented leader.
- To be introduced to the 3 fundamental steps of effective leadership: ‘leading yourself’, ‘leading individuals’ and ‘leading a team’.
- To discover how impactful communication has an influence on the way you manage your team, how you motivate your employees, how you deal with different personalities and how you deal with conflicts. You will become aware of the importance of listening actively and the positive effect this has on your work and the relationship with your employees.
- To practice the acquired techniques and experience their impact in practical situations. In this way you will discover how they work, what they can contribute and how you can implement them easily in your daily work context.
What will you get out of this journey?
You will know what type of leader you are, what your strengths are and which areas need attention. You will be aware of the impact your leadership and communication style has on the functioning and results of your team. You will recognize the example you set in your function and its importance to maintain your credibility and the motivation of your employees. You will be capable of effectively managing your team members and reaching your own goals.
- Situation-Based Learning
- Brain-Based Learning
- Concrete cases
- Role-play in group
- Exchanging experiences
- « Best practices »
- Visual aids
- Practical information sheets
- A personal action plan
Feel free to contact us
Fill in the form, call us, or contact us by e-mail.