Become a master in the sales interview
This training is available:
The sales process has evolved significantly in recent years. In addition to good follow-up, salespeople need powerful sales and interview techniques because the needs of companies change. To respond to the new needs of your customers or prospects, it is important to train both yourself and your team in the latest sales techniques. Your sales should never be the bottleneck of your business.
Programme of this training
- Using the exercise ‘The Winner Takes it All’, you discover your communication and sales style and evaluate its impact on your current results.
- You become aware of the importance of ‘Like & Trust Factors’, your non-verbal communication and your mindset. You then learn to optimise your verbal communication as a salesperson.
- Based on an exercise, you learn to optimise your sales conversation according to a 5-step model. You discover why a ‘UBR’ is more important than a ‘USP’.
- You become aware of the underlying motives of your contacts, learn to better influence your customers and respond better to their requests and arguments. You strengthen your sales and negotiation techniques through exercises on ‘Closing the Deal’.
- You practice the techniques you have learned and experience their impact in practical situations. That way, you know how they work, what they bring and how to implement them smoothly in your daily work context.
What will you get out of this journey?
You know your selling style and the corresponding strengths and areas of concern. You are aware of your verbal and non-verbal communication as a salesperson and its impact on your customers and prospects. You identify your customers’ needs and respond better to them. You close sales deals more smoothly and increase your conversion rate of prospects and customers.
Thanks to a better knowledge of yourself, your customers and your prospects, as well as an optimal mastery of your sales techniques, your sales figures will increase considerably.
- Situation-Based Learning
- Brain-Based Learning
- Concrete cases
- Role-play in group
- Exchanging experiences
- « Best practices »
- Visual aids
- Practical information sheets
- A personal action plan
Feel free to contact us
Fill in the form, call us, or contact us by e-mail.