Smart Tools, Bad Habits for sales: You learn how Outlook can help you sell better
This training is available:
Contrary to what many salespeople think, meeting a customer or meeting a prospect is one of the last steps in the sales process. Observing top sales people tells us that they spend a lot of time on their work organisation, on optimising their time, on preparing for their customer visits, … Outlook and Office 365 is an important part of this.
So they set up a system that allows them to track their appointments and quotes as efficiently as possible.
Programme of this training
- You learn to close D.E.A.L.’s that save you time and improve your work context.
- With a quick self-test you discover whether you are master or slave of Outlook. You appropriate the DLA© principle and learn to use Outlook as a planning tool for your sales activities.
- You learn to use the full potential of Outlook: you learn to better manage your inbox, use task lists and discover some quick wins…
- You discover how the other Office 365 applications (OneNote, OneDrive, Sharepoint, Teams, …) also simplify your work.
- You practice the learned techniques and experience their impact in practical situations. So you know how they work, what they bring and how to implement them smoothly in your daily work context.
What will you get out of this journey?
You become aware of the advantages and pitfalls of your current way of working. Thanks to the DLA©-method you have a system with which you set the right priorities and get your tasks done in all circumstances. Practical exercises optimise your use of Outlook and your other tools.
- Situation-Based Learning
- Brain-Based Learning
- Concrete cases
- Role-play in group
- Exchanging experiences
- « Best practices »
- Visual aids
- Practical information sheets
- A personal action plan
Feel free to contact us
Fill in the form, call us, or contact us by e-mail.