Negotiation skills: learn to negotiate sustainably
This training is available:
The sales process has evolved tremendously over the past few years. Salespeople have had to integrate several new parameters in their method of working. Just think about the internet and the use of IT and various databanks. Besides that, companies’ needs have changed as well. In order to respond to the new needs of your customers or prospects, to remain competitive and develop your commercial activities, it is important for you as well as your team to train the newest sales techniques.
Programme of this training
- To discover your communication and selling style and evaluate its impact on your current results by means of ‘The Winner Takes It All’ exercise.
- To become aware of the importance of ‘Like & Trust Factors’, non-verbal communication and your mindset. You will consequently learn how to optimize your verbal communication skills as a salesperson.
- To learn how to optimize your sales pitch following a 5-step model. You will discover why a ‘UBR’ is more important than a ‘USP’.
- To become aware of the F.E.A.R.S. of your contacts, to manage your customers in a better way and to respond more adequately to their requests and arguments. You will strengthen your sales and negotiation techniques by means of an exercise about ‘Closing the Deal’.
- To practice the acquired techniques and experience their impact in practical situations. In this way you will discover how they work, what they can contribute and how you can implement them easily in your daily work context.
What will you get out of this journey?
You will identify your selling style and the corresponding strengths and points of attention. You will be aware of your verbal and non-verbal communication skills as a salesperson and its impact on your customers and prospects. You will be able to identify the needs of your customers and respond to those more effectively. You will be able to close deals more easily and increase your conversion rate from prospect to customer.
- Situation-Based Learning
- Brain-Based Learning
- Concrete cases
- Role-play in group
- Exchanging experiences
- « Best practices »
- Visual aids
- Practical information sheets
- A personal action plan
Feel free to contact us
Fill in the form, call us, or contact us by e-mail.