Increasing your resilience and adaptability is trainable
This training is available:
Many employees experience the uncertainty and fear brought about by the coronavirus pandemic as a great mental burden. That uncertainty and fear are not the enemy, however. The way we deal with them, on the other hand, is.
In this training you will learn tools that will help you deal effectively with uncertainty, stress and fear. In addition, you will learn how to keep your energy level up and consequently develop resilience and meet future challenges with strengthened confidence.
Programme of this training
- You become aware of the effects of fear and uncertainty, you discover how ‘drivers’ influence your way of thinking and functioning and gain insight into your own driving forces. This enables you to significantly improve your wellbeing, effectiveness, communication and relationships.
- You learn how to protect and strengthen your mental wellbeing, discover your energy sources and learn how to charge your 5 batteries.
- You learn to strengthen your resilience by means of the ABCD principle: Accepting, Bringing meaning, Connecting and Doing.
- Via a self-test, you gain insight into your own functioning. How have you been taking care of yourself recently? What helped you in this? Which new habits did you create? And which ‘bad’ habits did you get rid of?
- You put the acquired techniques into practice and experience their impact via practical exercises. In this way, you learn how they work, what they have to offer and how you can easily implement them in your daily work context.
What will you get out of this training?
You will learn tools and techniques that will help you deal effectively with uncertainty, stress and fear. In addition, you will learn how to keep your energy level up and consequently increase your resilience and meet tomorrow’s challenges with a strengthened confidence.
- Situation-Based Learning
- Brain-Based Learning
- Concrete cases
- Role-play in group
- Exchanging experiences
- « Best practices »
- Visual aids
- Practical information sheets
- A personal action plan
Feel free to contact us
Fill in the form, call us, or contact us by e-mail.