Mental Health & Wellbeing Training
This training is available:
What effect does wellbeing have at work? Studies have shown that people who feel well are more efficient at work and get real satisfaction from their work. As a result, they experience a higher overall level of wellbeing, privately and in professional life. After this training, your batteries will be fully recharged.
Programme of this training
- A short test will help you determine your current level of well-being. You discover your strengths and areas of attention in the way you function.
- You become aware of your 5 batteries, how they contribute to your personal and professional development and what happens when they are empty.
- You discover a series of tips to easily and regularly recharge each of your 5 batteries. You will learn how to set up an alert system that allows you to act in time and not run out of energy.
- You become aware of the influence of the mind on the body, the influence of the body on the mind and how attitude and action influence each other.
- You practice the learned techniques and experience their impact in practical situations. So you know how they work, what they bring and how to implement them smoothly in your daily work context.
What will you get out of this journey?
Experiencing positivity and feeling good about yourself will give you more energy and better contacts with colleagues. This will boost your self-confidence and make working together easier and more effective.
- Situation-Based Learning
- Brain-Based Learning
- Concrete cases
- Role-play in group
- Exchanging experiences
- « Best practices »
- Visual aids
- Practical information sheets
- A personal action plan
Feel free to contact us
Fill in the form, call us, or contact us by e-mail.